- For individuals on probation through the court system.
- For individuals on parole through the criminal justice system.
- For individuals not yet convicted of a felony, in a pretrial situation
who wish to participate in a program to influence the disposition of their
- Initial Evaluation -1 hour
- Group Therapy -1 time per week (Wednesdays 5:30 PM) for a minimum of
12 consecutive weeks or for the length of probation commitment
- Attendance at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings - 2 times per week
- Urine Toxic Screening (Drug Testing)
- Monthly Progress Reports submitted to probation officer.
- Individual and/or Family Therapy.